My Home @ Bali, Indonesia

My Home @ Bali, Indonesia

Do you need an accommodation for vacation or business trip for next month? I highly recommend you to stay at My Home @ Bali which located at My Home @ Bali, Kuta, Indonesia. Best Facilities and Affordable Price

My Home @ Bali Review

My Home @ Bali


My Home @ Bali Review

Location : My Home @ Bali, Kuta, Indonesia


My Home @ Bali Review

Short Review About My Home @ Bali

Check-inFrom 2:00 PMCheck-outUntil 12:00 PMCancellation/prepaymentCancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type.Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room. Children and extra bedsFree!One child under 10 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.One older child or adult is charged IDR 100000 per person per night in an extra bed.Cribs are not available.The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay. PetsPets are not allowed. Cards accepted at this propertyMy Home @ Bali accepts these cards and reserves the right to pre-authorize your card prior to arrival.


Find more about facilities, price and customer review in My Home @ Bali via link below.



My Home @ Bali Review



My Home in Bali | Facebook
Dear all my beautiful friends, This is my new page for my freelance job as property agent for Villa and House for holiday or living in Bali at any budget range.

My Villas in Bali - Luxury Seminyak Villas Bali
Testimonials: My Villas in Bali. Would stay over and over again! My villas is truly a place to wind down and relax with the cool vibe of seminyak on your doorstep.

BALI MY HOME
BALI is a small island,about 5632 kms square. BALI is one of 27 provencies region of the republic of indonesia . Each provincies has a governor . so BALI is ruled by

My Bali Home Stay
Why Stay in a Villa? of Matahari Hospitality Indonesia Bali. Have you ever stayed in a typical Balinese home? Our goal is to help you make your dream come true!

My Father's Home | Orphanage Bali Indonesia | Sponsor the ...
My Father's Home is a Christian orphanage located in Bali Indonesia. Sponsor the children. All funds goes to the orphanage in Indonesia.

My Bali
Home; Bali Resorts. Nusa Dua; My Bali's Exclusive Concierge Service All My Bali Holiday packages come with our complimentary and exclusive VIP Concierge Service.

About Bali | My Father's Home: An Orphanage Located in ...
My Father's Home is a Christian orphanage located in Bali Indonesia. Sponsor the children. All funds goes to the orphanage in Indonesia.

My house in Bali - YouTube
Check out the villa we're renting in Umalas, Bali, Indonesia!

high-value properties of Bali | my Property Bali
February 22nd, 2013 Posted by my Property Bali. If you are looking for a new business or to change your lifestyle and earn money then look no further.

My Home in Bali | Facebook
My Home in Bali, Denpasar, Indonesia. 478 likes. "My Home in Bali" is a friendly and professional service that help you with all your housing needs here on this


share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Digg
Posted by admin, Published at 3:44 PM and have 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment